Greek School (11-18 y.o.)
“ΣΟΦΙΑ ΠΑΝΤΩΝ ΚΑΛΛΙΣΤΟΝ”
What is the Greek School Programme?
Our School has a similar but more intensive curriculum as greek public high schools which is approved by the Ministry of Education. We also take pride in providing
- students with the option of participating in the after school study and completion of homework and extra assistance is provided for all Pancyprian courses and examinations.
- children the right to participate in all national exams to secure positions in universities in Cyprus and Greece.
- an invaluable opportunity for students who intend on enrolling in non-Greek-speaking international universities (UK) to prepare for and take International External Examinations (IGCSE and A ‘LEVEL).
[panel type=”default” heading= “Differences between a Greek Private School compared to a Greek Public Schools”]
- Small class numbers
- Increased periods of Greek, Mathematics and English
- Introduction of a Computer course
- Help during the completion of homework
- Parent Involvement
- GCSE and A’Levels subjects are available
[panel type=”default” heading=”Advantages of OUR Greek School”]
- Attendance – Supervision – Guidance
- Individual Assistance
- Scheduled Study Sessions
- Many reference sources
- Child safety
- Special Tutorials of “Peace and the economy”
- Every Day Lunch Service
- Preparing students for various exams such as ISAGOGIKES and A LEVELS