Children will study the Core Curriculum subjects which are: Literacy, Numeracy, Science, Geography, History, Greek, Art, ICT, Sports, Personal & Social Education.
We follow a modified English National Curriculum designed to provide a well-balanced education and prepare students for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, IGCSE and A Levels.
Students have the opportunity to grow and develop their individual skills in their chosen sport. We offer the following sports programs: Football, Basketball, Volleyball & Tennis.
News & Events
- Important points regarding our primary school March 19, 2020
- Important message for the first week of the school lockdown March 17, 2020
- Schools shutdown due to COVID-19 March 12, 2020
- Donation to the non-profit organization Little Heroes February 24, 2020
- Sirius dog sanctuary visit February 18, 2020
- Awards Ceremony for the Best Teens and Young Women 2019 February 17, 2020
- More news from our tennis champion! January 21, 2020
- Primary School Spring Fair 2019 May 11, 2019
- Another award for our athlete Cleo-Maria Ioannou April 11, 2019
- School Trip to Malta February 22, 2019