Children will study the Core Curriculum subjects which are: Literacy, Numeracy, Science, Geography, History, Greek, Art, ICT, Sports, Personal & Social Education.
Our school follows a modified English National Curriculum designed to provide a well-balanced education and prepare students for Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. We offer IGCSE and A Levels.
News & Events
- Primary School Spring Fair 2019 May 11, 2019
- Another award for our athlete Cleo-Maria Ioannou April 11, 2019
- School Trip to Malta February 22, 2019
- Educational Lecture February 15, 2019
- Congratulations to the athlete Cleo-Maria Ioannou February 7, 2019
- Visit of the Orthodontist Dr. Laspos February 5, 2019
- Thanksgiving! December 6, 2018
- Bricks4Kidz visit! December 3, 2018
- Environmental Day November 30, 2018
- Parents/Teachers Meeting November 8, 2018