Boarding School (11-18 y.o.)
A COMBINATION OF INTERNATIONAL LEARNERS, EDUCATING GAMES AND A DISTINCT CURRICULUM TO FOCUS ON WHAT MAKES OUR BOARDING SCHOOL ONE OF ITS KIND
American Academy Limassol offers boarding accommodation within close proximity to the school, for students who attend the American Academy on a full time basis. This which enables students to make full use of the school facilities both during the day and the evening, including weekends. The students reside in a comfortable and safe environment and monitored by experienced staff on a twenty-four hour basis. Every effort is made to give each boarding student special attention to ensure the most is made out of their stay in Cyprus and at the American Academy.
The boarders are allocated a personal tutor who closely monitors their academic progress and keeps the parents/guardians regularly informed. Outside school hours various social and leisurely activities are arranged on a weekly basis.
The accommodation facilities are offered for the entire duration of the academic year including the Christmas, Easter and other holidays should the students decide to remain in Cyprus.
- Meals are offered 3 times a day, every day of the week
- Student’s individual needs are taken care of
- Laundry services provided on a weekly basis
- Maximum number of students in each room is two
- Television, Video and Cable T.V. are available to all students
- Computer facilities with Internet connection
- 24 Hour Supervision
- Personal Tutoring
The full Boarding package for the entire academic year includes the following items and services:
- School Tuition Fees
- Transport will be provided to and from the airport at all times, as well as from the school premises for morning and if necessary, for afternoon lessons..
- Accommodation and meals
- Clubs and extracurricular activities are offered between 14.00 and 16:00.
- Immigration arrangements and expenses
- Medical Insurance